Maxxus Canadian Hemlock Corner Sauna brings healthy living and longevity to the privacy of your home cost effectively. Modern technology and energy efficiency in FAR infrared carbon heating panels allow beneficial penetrating FAR infrared waves to remove body toxins, increase blood circulation, ease pain from sore muscles or aching joints, burn calories and improve skin tone among other benefits.
Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Saunas are constructed with the environment in mind which accounts for our efforts in using Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood. Our sauna walls are double paneled constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. This all translates to a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster and wastes less energy.
Our Low EMF FAR infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Unlike ceramic heaters, you will never have to replace our Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels. Maxxus Saunas Carbon Energy Efficient panels also heat up 30% faster than saunas equipped with ceramic panels and 100% faster than rock and water steam saunas.
Maxxus Saunas 3-person sauna is designed for ease of use and is an outstanding value. Enjoy the convenience of operating a Maxxus Sauna with our dual (interior and exterior) soft touch control panel and LED display featuring sauna temperature and time functions. Every Maxxus Sauna is equipped with a reduced wattage floor and lower bench heater to allow the same benefits and treatment to your legs and feet without the burning sensation of other sauna manufactures. Enjoy your sauna session with your favorite music through the sauna’s built in FM radio, CD, Bluetooth, and MP3 auxiliary connection with speakers. Maxxus Saunas enhances your sauna experience with Chromotherapy (color therapy) lighting system.
The sauna plugs into a dedicated 120 V / 20 AMP Outlet and Breaker (Not 220/240 V), (please consult a certified electrician for replacing a 15 amp dedicated receptacle to an approved 20 amp dedicated receptacle and 20 amp breaker).
The Maxxus sauna may be installed on carpet and at any indoor location including the basement, garage, master bath or walk in closet. Our sauna would be a beautiful and worthwhile addition to any fitness room. See and feel the difference today!
- 9 Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon heating panels 3 on each of the 2 rear walls, 2 under the bench and 1 on the floor board
- Full 3 person capacity / Operates beyond 140F
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- 6mm Interior and Exterior wood planks with a 1.13 inch inner frame
- Bronze Tinted Tempered glass door and with side windows
- Exterior Accent Lighting / Interior Chromotherapy Color Lighting System
- Interior & exterior LED control panel / Built in FM-CD radio with Bluetooth, MP3 auxiliary, USB, SD connection and 2 speakers
- Electrical Service: Special Electical 110 V/20 AMP dedicated receptacle and breaker (Not 220/240 V) (Please consult a certified electrician)
- Indoor Use Only
Shipping and Returns
Please note some exceptions apply to the information below.
Get It Delivered
Shipping times vary from product to product, but shipping times are generally within 7-14 days. Please call us to find the exact shipping time for your desired product to your location.
Standard Shipping on orders over $300: Free Shipping on items under $300: Flat rate of $20
Infrared Sauna Shipping
How does Sauna For Home ship my sauna?
All Sauna For Home orders are shipped FREE in the Continental USA with FREE Lift Gate Service. The standard procedure is to ship your infrared sauna within 24 – 48 hours of receiving your order and payment authorization. All special delivery requirements will incur an additional fee.
Please call us if you have any special shipping instructions:
How does delivery work?
- You may schedule your sauna to arrive any time after the standard 7-21 day delivery schedule.
- Our partners use state-of-the-art packaging to ensure the safe arrival of your sauna. Your sauna will arrive in 2-5 boxes shrink-wrapped, strapped, and palletized to protect the sauna from freight damage.
- The Shipping Carrier will call you to schedule an appointment time, often between the hours 8 am-12:00 pm or 12:00 pm-6:00 pm Monday through Friday, when the sauna arrives at your local terminal.
- Once your sauna is at your local terminal, you have 3 business days to accept delivery. Each additional day will incur a $100/day storage fee.
- The delivery truck will be equipped with a lift gate and pallet jack to facilitate pallet removal for curbside delivery.
- Your infrared sauna will ship within 1-2 business days of receiving your order and payment authorization.
- Sauna For Home is not responsible for any damages to any person or property during the process of delivery.
Please respond to your Sauna For Home Receipt Email if you have special shipping or delivery requirements.
A signature will be required at delivery. Please inspect the cartons for ANY possible damage, NOTATING the delivery receipt with any packaging damage or wear and tear prior to signing your delivery receipt.
If your sauna does not arrive as shown in the above picture, please inspect the cartons for damage and immediately call Sauna For Home and write BROKEN PALLET on the delivery receipt.
YOU MUST OPEN THE SAUNA BOXES AND REPORT ANY HIDDEN DAMAGE TO SAUNA FOR HOME WITH PICTURES WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR SHIPMENT.
If you have any questions at all during the delivery or assembly process, please call Sauna For Home. 1-817-730-6197
Items delivered differently than ordered are eligible for a free replacement according to the correct product.
Returns must occur within 30 days of purchase and must be unopened. All opened merchandise is subject to Sauna For Home’s approval. The Buyer is responsible for return shipping, and a restocking fee of up to 40%.
Traditionally, manufacturers offer a 3-year limited warranty on all sauna products against defects in material and workmanship for the wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics.
If you think a part might be defective simply contact us at email@example.com. Please do note that shipping & handling charges are your responsibility as is insuring any parts are shipped or returned.
Warranties differ by brand, so please contact us for specific questions.
Sauna For Home is happy to offer customers the ability to pay in monthly installments thanks to PayPal. Just select PayPal at checkout and follow the guide.