Dynamic Saunas are constructed of environmentally-friendly Canadian Hemlock wood planks. Our sauna walls are double-paneled and constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. This all translates to a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster, and wastes less energy. Our saunas feature energy-efficient Low EMF FAR infrared heating panels that help relax and rejuvenate the body. Dynamic Saunas can be installed on carpet or any indoor location including basements, master baths, walk-in closets or can also be added it to a fitness room.
Our Low EMF infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panel heaters are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Unlike ceramic heaters, you will never have to replace our Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels.
Unlike traditional rock and water saunas (which heat at or over 200F and do not penetrate your skin), Dynamic Saunas operate at a much lower and safer 130F. Dynamic Saunas operate most effectively at 120F thus allowing you to enjoy the sauna longer and maximize all potential health benefits.
Dynamic 2-person sauna is designed for ease of use and is an outstanding value. Assembly is a snap and takes less than 1 hour. Enjoy the convenience of operating a Dynamic Sauna with our dual (int. and ext.) soft touch control panel and LED display featuring sauna temperature and time functions. Play your favorite music through the saunas built-in MP3 aux connection with speakers. The sauna plugs into any dedicated 15 amp 120-volt outlet so no special wiring is required. See and feel the difference today!
- Full 2-person capacity
- 6 Dynamic Low EMF (EMF between 6-10MG – 6 to 8 inches from the heating panels) FAR Infrared Carbon heating panels 2 on the rear wall 1 on each side wall 1 under the bench and 1 on the floorboard
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- Clear Tempered glass door and side windows
- Interior Chromotherapy Color Lighting System
- Interior / Exterior LED control panels
- Bluetooth and MP3 auxiliary connection with built-in speakers
- Sauna can heat up to 140F
- Electrical service: 120 V/15 AMP Non-GFCI plug & play (Recommend Dedicated Outlet)
- Indoor Use Only
- This item will be delivered curbside only on a pallet by a freight carrier.
Shipping and Returns
Please note some exceptions apply to the information below.
Get It Delivered
Shipping times vary from product to product, but shipping times are generally within 7-14 days. Please call us to find the exact shipping time for your desired product to your location.
All saunas ship for free!
Infrared Sauna Shipping
How does Sauna For Home ship my sauna?
All Sauna For Home orders are shipped FREE in the Continental USA with FREE Lift Gate Service. The standard procedure is to ship your infrared sauna within 24 – 48 hours of receiving your order and payment authorization. All special delivery requirements will incur an additional fee.
Please call us if you have any special shipping instructions:
How does delivery work?
- You may schedule your sauna to arrive any time after the standard 7-21 day delivery schedule.
- Our partners use state-of-the-art packaging to ensure the safe arrival of your sauna. Your sauna will arrive in 2-5 boxes shrink-wrapped, strapped, and palletized to protect the sauna from freight damage.
- The Shipping Carrier will call you to schedule an appointment time, often between the hours 8 am-12:00 pm or 12:00 pm-6:00 pm Monday through Friday, when the sauna arrives at your local terminal.
- Once your sauna is at your local terminal, you have 3 business days to accept delivery. Each additional day will incur a $100/day storage fee.
- The delivery truck will be equipped with a lift gate and pallet jack to facilitate pallet removal for curbside delivery.
- Your infrared sauna will ship within 1-2 business days of receiving your order and payment authorization.
- Sauna For Home is not responsible for any damages to any person or property during the process of delivery.
Please respond to your Sauna For Home Receipt Email if you have special shipping or delivery requirements.
A signature will be required at delivery. Please inspect the cartons for ANY possible damage, NOTATING the delivery receipt with any packaging damage or wear and tear prior to signing your delivery receipt.
If your sauna does not arrive as shown in the above picture, please inspect the cartons for damage and immediately call Sauna For Home and write BROKEN PALLET on the delivery receipt.
YOU MUST OPEN THE SAUNA BOXES AND REPORT ANY HIDDEN DAMAGE TO SAUNA FOR HOME WITH PICTURES WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR SHIPMENT.
If you have any questions at all during the delivery or assembly process, please call Sauna For Home. 1-817-730-6197
Items delivered differently than ordered are eligible for a free replacement according to the correct product.
Returns must occur within 30 days of purchase and must be unopened. All opened merchandise is subject to Sauna For Home’s approval. The Buyer is responsible for return shipping, and a restocking fee of up to 40%.
Traditionally, manufacturers offer a 3-year limited warranty on all sauna products against defects in material and workmanship for the wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics.
If you think a part might be defective simply contact us at [email protected]. Please do note that shipping & handling charges are your responsibility as is insuring any parts are shipped or returned.
Warranties differ by brand, so please contact us for specific questions.