Dynamic Saunas has designed the Maxxus “Serenity” Dual Tech 2-person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna with advanced technology that uses infrared heat energy to directly penetrate into the body’s tissue to produce perspiration with Low EMF (electromagnetic frequency) heat emitter panels.
Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Saunas use Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood for environmental reasons. Our double-paneled sauna walls have the thickest interior and exterior wood planks in the industry. A good sauna retains heat better, heats up faster, and uses less energy.
Our Low EMF FAR infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels are 30% larger than ceramic tube saunas and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels last forever, unlike ceramic heaters. Maxxus Saunas Carbon Energy Efficient panels heat 30% faster than ceramic saunas and 100% faster than rock and water steam saunas.
The 2-person Maxxus Sauna is affordable and easy to use. Our soft touch control panel and LED display with sauna temperature and time functions make Maxxus Sauna operation easy. Maxxus Saunas have a lower-wattage floor and lower bench heaters to treat your legs and feet without burning. Through the sauna’s MP3 auxiliary connection with speakers, listen to your favorite music.
No special wiring is needed to install the sauna on the carpet in the basement, garage, master bath, or walk-in closet. It plugs into any dedicated 15 amp 120-volt outlet.
This environmentally-friendly, energy-efficient FAR infrared sauna is a great way to relax and rejuvenate and can be installed at almost any indoor location including the basement, garage, master bath, or walk-in closet. Take advantage of the many benefits Dynamic Saunas have to offer within the leisure comforts of your home or office.
- 2 full Person capacity designed for ease of use and is an outstanding value
- Constructed with 100% Natural hemlock wood
- Equipped with Interior color therapy lighting
- Equipped with Tempered glass door and 2 full length side windows
- Equipped with exterior and interior LED control panels
- MP3 Aux connection with 2 dynamic speakers with pre-amp (no radio included or needed to play music from your MP3 device)
- Combination of 6 – Ceramic and Carbon Tech Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon heaters (1 Ceramic and 5 Carbon Heating Panels)
- Electrical service: 120V/15amp plug & play
- Standard with Floor – Feet Reflexology Heater
Shipping and Returns
Please note some exceptions apply to the information below.
Get It Delivered
Shipping times vary from product to product, but shipping times are generally within 7-14 days. Please call us to find the exact shipping time for your desired product to your location.
Standard Shipping on orders over $300: Free Shipping on items under $300: Flat rate of $20
Infrared Sauna Shipping
How does Sauna For Home ship my sauna?
All Sauna For Home orders are shipped FREE in the Continental USA with FREE Lift Gate Service. The standard procedure is to ship your infrared sauna within 24 – 48 hours of receiving your order and payment authorization. All special delivery requirements will incur an additional fee.
Please call us if you have any special shipping instructions:
How does delivery work?
- You may schedule your sauna to arrive any time after the standard 7-21 day delivery schedule.
- Our partners use state-of-the-art packaging to ensure the safe arrival of your sauna. Your sauna will arrive in 2-5 boxes shrink-wrapped, strapped, and palletized to protect the sauna from freight damage.
- The Shipping Carrier will call you to schedule an appointment time, often between the hours 8 am-12:00 pm or 12:00 pm-6:00 pm Monday through Friday, when the sauna arrives at your local terminal.
- Once your sauna is at your local terminal, you have 3 business days to accept delivery. Each additional day will incur a $100/day storage fee.
- The delivery truck will be equipped with a lift gate and pallet jack to facilitate pallet removal for curbside delivery.
- Your infrared sauna will ship within 1-2 business days of receiving your order and payment authorization.
- Sauna For Home is not responsible for any damages to any person or property during the process of delivery.
Please respond to your Sauna For Home Receipt Email if you have special shipping or delivery requirements.
A signature will be required at delivery. Please inspect the cartons for ANY possible damage, NOTATING the delivery receipt with any packaging damage or wear and tear prior to signing your delivery receipt.
If your sauna does not arrive as shown in the above picture, please inspect the cartons for damage and immediately call Sauna For Home and write BROKEN PALLET on the delivery receipt.
YOU MUST OPEN THE SAUNA BOXES AND REPORT ANY HIDDEN DAMAGE TO SAUNA FOR HOME WITH PICTURES WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR SHIPMENT.
If you have any questions at all during the delivery or assembly process, please call Sauna For Home. 1-817-730-6197
Items delivered differently than ordered are eligible for a free replacement according to the correct product.
Returns must occur within 30 days of purchase and must be unopened. All opened merchandise is subject to Sauna For Home’s approval. The Buyer is responsible for return shipping, and a restocking fee of up to 40%.
Traditionally, manufacturers offer a 3-year limited warranty on all sauna products against defects in material and workmanship for the wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics.
If you think a part might be defective simply contact us at [email protected]. Please do note that shipping & handling charges are your responsibility as is insuring any parts are shipped or returned.
Warranties differ by brand, so please contact us for specific questions.