Golden Designs Full Spectrum 8000 Reserve Series with Himalayan Salt is constructed of 100% Canadian Hemlock Fir and easily assembled by two adults. Heating panels feature PureTech™ Heating Technology that uses NEAR, MID and FAR wavelengths to deliver full spectrum heat while maintaining a near zero EMF standard.
Our PureTech™ Near Zero EMF infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panel heaters are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Unlike ceramic heaters, you will never have to replace our Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels. Unlike traditional rock and water saunas (which heat at or over 200F and do not penetrate your skin), Golden Designs Saunas operate at a much lower and safer 130F. In fact, Golden Designs Saunas operate most effectively at 120F thus allowing you to enjoy the sauna longer and maximize all potential health benefits.
Golden Designs 2 person sauna is designed for ease of use and is an outstanding value. Assembly is a snap and takes less than 1 hour. Enjoy the convenience of operating a Golden Designs Sauna with our int. soft touch control panel and LED display featuring sauna temperature and time functions.
Play your favorite music through the saunas built in Bluetooth – MP3 aux connection with speakers. The sauna plugs into any dedicated 15 amp 120 volt outlet so no special wiring is required and the sauna may be installed on carpet and at any indoor location including the basement, garage, master bath or walk in closet. Our sauna would be a beautiful and worthwhile addition to any fitness room. See and feel the difference today!
- Full 2 person capacity
- 6 Total Heaters, 3 PureTech™ Near Zero EMF (EMF Under 2MG when sitting 2 to 3 inches from the heating panels) FAR IR Carbon Panels, 3 Near IR Elements.
- 1 Himalayan Salt Bar (Under the bench)
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- Bronze privacy tempered glass door
- Black Finish Door Handle / Interior Towel Bar
- Oversize Interior Chromotherapy Color Lighting System
- Exterior Accent Lighting
- Interior LED control panels
- FM radio with Bluetooth and MP3 auxiliary connection and built in speakers
- 118F-132F is the deal temperature range, sauna can heat up to 140F
- Electrical service: 120 V/15 AMP Non GFCI plug & play (Recommend Dedicated Outlet)
- Indoor Use Only
- This item will be delivered curbside only on a pallet by a freight carrier.
Shipping and Returns
Please note some exceptions apply to the information below.
Get It Delivered
Shipping times vary from product to product, but shipping times are generally within 7-14 days. Please call us to find the exact shipping time for your desired product to your location.
Standard Shipping on orders over $300: Free Shipping on items under $300: Flat rate of $20
Infrared Sauna Shipping
How does Sauna For Home ship my sauna?
All Sauna For Home orders are shipped FREE in the Continental USA with FREE Lift Gate Service. The standard procedure is to ship your infrared sauna within 24 – 48 hours of receiving your order and payment authorization. All special delivery requirements will incur an additional fee.
Please call us if you have any special shipping instructions:
How does delivery work?
- You may schedule your sauna to arrive any time after the standard 7-21 day delivery schedule.
- Our partners use state-of-the-art packaging to ensure the safe arrival of your sauna. Your sauna will arrive in 2-5 boxes shrink-wrapped, strapped, and palletized to protect the sauna from freight damage.
- The Shipping Carrier will call you to schedule an appointment time, often between the hours 8 am-12:00 pm or 12:00 pm-6:00 pm Monday through Friday, when the sauna arrives at your local terminal.
- Once your sauna is at your local terminal, you have 3 business days to accept delivery. Each additional day will incur a $100/day storage fee.
- The delivery truck will be equipped with a lift gate and pallet jack to facilitate pallet removal for curbside delivery.
- Your infrared sauna will ship within 1-2 business days of receiving your order and payment authorization.
- Sauna For Home is not responsible for any damages to any person or property during the process of delivery.
Please respond to your Sauna For Home Receipt Email if you have special shipping or delivery requirements.
A signature will be required at delivery. Please inspect the cartons for ANY possible damage, NOTATING the delivery receipt with any packaging damage or wear and tear prior to signing your delivery receipt.
If your sauna does not arrive as shown in the above picture, please inspect the cartons for damage and immediately call Sauna For Home and write BROKEN PALLET on the delivery receipt.
YOU MUST OPEN THE SAUNA BOXES AND REPORT ANY HIDDEN DAMAGE TO SAUNA FOR HOME WITH PICTURES WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR SHIPMENT.
If you have any questions at all during the delivery or assembly process, please call Sauna For Home. 1-817-730-6197
Items delivered differently than ordered are eligible for a free replacement according to the correct product.
Returns must occur within 30 days of purchase and must be unopened. All opened merchandise is subject to Sauna For Home’s approval. The Buyer is responsible for return shipping, and a restocking fee of up to 40%.
Traditionally, manufacturers offer a 3-year limited warranty on all sauna products against defects in material and workmanship for the wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics.
If you think a part might be defective simply contact us at email@example.com. Please do note that shipping & handling charges are your responsibility as is insuring any parts are shipped or returned.
Warranties differ by brand, so please contact us for specific questions.
Sauna For Home is happy to offer customers the ability to pay in monthly installments thanks to PayPal. Just select PayPal at checkout and follow the guide.