Maxxus Canadian Hemlock Saunas offer affordable home health and longevity. FAR infrared carbon heating panels use modern technology and energy efficiency to remove body toxins, increase blood circulation, ease pain from sore muscles and joints, burn calories, and improve skin tone.
Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Saunas use Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood for environmental reasons. The double-paneled sauna walls have the thickest interior and exterior wood planks in the industry. A good sauna retains heat better, heats up faster, and uses less energy.
Low EMF FAR infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels are 30% larger than ceramic tube saunas and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels last forever, unlike ceramic heaters. Maxxus Saunas Carbon Energy Efficient panels heat 30% faster than ceramic saunas and 100% faster than rock and water steam saunas.
The 3-person Maxxus Sauna is affordable and easy to use. Dual (interior and exterior) soft touch control panel and LED display with sauna temperature and time functions make Maxxus Saunas easy to use. Maxxus Saunas have lower-wattage floor and lower bench heaters to treat your legs and feet without burning. Enjoy your favorite music in the sauna with its FM radio, CD, Bluetooth, and MP3 auxiliary connection with speakers. Maxxus Saunas offers Chromotherapy (color therapy) lighting.
Install the sauna on the carpet in the basement, garage, master bath, or walk-in closet. It plugs into a dedicated 20 amp 120-volt outlet.
Experience the difference today at Sauna For Home!
- 7 Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon heating panels 3 on the rear wall 1 on each side wall 1 under the bench and 1 on the floorboard
- Full 3-person capacity
- Operates beyond 140F
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- 6mm Interior and Exterior wood planks with a 1.13-inch inner frame
- Bronze Tinted Tempered glass door and side windows
- Exterior Accent Lighting and Interior Color Therapy Lighting System
- Interior & exterior LED control panel
- Built-in FM-CD radio with Bluetooth, MP3 auxiliary, USB, SD connection, and 2 speakers
- Electrical Service: Special Electrical 120 V/20 AMP dedicated receptacle and breaker (Not 220/240 V) (Please consult a certified electrician)
- Indoor Use Only
View Product Manual
Shipping and Returns
Please note some exceptions apply to the information below.
Get It Delivered
Shipping times vary from product to product, but shipping times are generally within 7-14 days. Please call us to find the exact shipping time for your desired product to your location.
Standard Shipping on orders over $300: Free Shipping on items under $300: Flat rate of $20
Infrared Sauna Shipping
How does Sauna For Home ship my sauna?
All Sauna For Home orders are shipped FREE in the Continental USA with FREE Lift Gate Service. The standard procedure is to ship your infrared sauna within 24 – 48 hours of receiving your order and payment authorization. All special delivery requirements will incur an additional fee.
Please call us if you have any special shipping instructions:
How does delivery work?
- You may schedule your sauna to arrive any time after the standard 7-21 day delivery schedule.
- Our partners use state-of-the-art packaging to ensure the safe arrival of your sauna. Your sauna will arrive in 2-5 boxes shrink-wrapped, strapped, and palletized to protect the sauna from freight damage.
- The Shipping Carrier will call you to schedule an appointment time, often between the hours 8 am-12:00 pm or 12:00 pm-6:00 pm Monday through Friday, when the sauna arrives at your local terminal.
- Once your sauna is at your local terminal, you have 3 business days to accept delivery. Each additional day will incur a $100/day storage fee.
- The delivery truck will be equipped with a lift gate and pallet jack to facilitate pallet removal for curbside delivery.
- Your infrared sauna will ship within 1-2 business days of receiving your order and payment authorization.
- Sauna For Home is not responsible for any damages to any person or property during the process of delivery.
Please respond to your Sauna For Home Receipt Email if you have special shipping or delivery requirements.
A signature will be required at delivery. Please inspect the cartons for ANY possible damage, NOTATING the delivery receipt with any packaging damage or wear and tear prior to signing your delivery receipt.
If your sauna does not arrive as shown in the above picture, please inspect the cartons for damage and immediately call Sauna For Home and write BROKEN PALLET on the delivery receipt.
YOU MUST OPEN THE SAUNA BOXES AND REPORT ANY HIDDEN DAMAGE TO SAUNA FOR HOME WITH PICTURES WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR SHIPMENT.
If you have any questions at all during the delivery or assembly process, please call Sauna For Home. 1-817-730-6197
Items delivered differently than ordered are eligible for a free replacement according to the correct product.
Returns must occur within 30 days of purchase and must be unopened. All opened merchandise is subject to Sauna For Home’s approval. The Buyer is responsible for return shipping, and a restocking fee of up to 40%.
Traditionally, manufacturers offer a 3-year limited warranty on all sauna products against defects in material and workmanship for the wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics.
If you think a part might be defective simply contact us at [email protected]. Please do note that shipping & handling charges are your responsibility as is insuring any parts are shipped or returned.
Warranties differ by brand, so please contact us for specific questions.