Experience total relaxation and comfort with the Sonoma Two-Person FAR Infrared Sauna. Stress and tension will melt away as six, perfectly positioned, carbon heaters blanket your body in soothing warmth.
A full-spectrum, color therapy light and an integrated sound system with wireless connectivity enhances your at-home sauna experience. Designed for greater heat retention, this luxurious sauna room features double-walled, warp-resistant, hemlock panels with tongue-and-groove joinery.
Two windows and a full glass door feature an elegant, frosted pattern for privacy while creating a spacious feeling within the sauna. Whether you want to spend some quiet time alone, or you want to share the experience with a friend or loved one, the Sonoma sauna is the perfect way to unwind.
- Sauna room seats up to two adults
- Six carbon infrared heaters; operates up to 140 degrees F
- Integrated sound system with wireless connectivity
- Full-length door and glass windows feature a frosted, stripe design
- Electronic oxygen ionizer purifies the air
- Color therapy light enhances relaxation; interior and exterior lights add ambience
- Convenient, interior LED control panel
- Comes with one towel rack and one backrest
- Assembled dimensions: 47-in W x 45-in D x 75-in H
- Requires 120v / 15amp power
- Backed by CE, CETL, RoHS and ISO 9001 certifications
- 7-year limited warranty on wood structure; 5-year on heating and electronics; 1-year on sound system
Shipping and Returns
Please note some exceptions apply to the information below.
Get It Delivered
Shipping times vary from product to product, but shipping times are generally within 7-14 days. Please call us to find the exact shipping time for your desired product to your location.
Standard Shipping on orders over $300: Free Shipping on items under $300: Flat rate of $20
Infrared Sauna Shipping
How does Sauna For Home ship my sauna?
All Sauna For Home orders are shipped FREE in the Continental USA with FREE Lift Gate Service. The standard procedure is to ship your infrared sauna within 24 – 48 hours of receiving your order and payment authorization. All special delivery requirements will incur an additional fee.
Please call us if you have any special shipping instructions:
How does delivery work?
- You may schedule your sauna to arrive any time after the standard 7-21 day delivery schedule.
- Our partners use state-of-the-art packaging to ensure the safe arrival of your sauna. Your sauna will arrive in 2-5 boxes shrink-wrapped, strapped, and palletized to protect the sauna from freight damage.
- The Shipping Carrier will call you to schedule an appointment time, often between the hours 8 am-12:00 pm or 12:00 pm-6:00 pm Monday through Friday, when the sauna arrives at your local terminal.
- Once your sauna is at your local terminal, you have 3 business days to accept delivery. Each additional day will incur a $100/day storage fee.
- The delivery truck will be equipped with a lift gate and pallet jack to facilitate pallet removal for curbside delivery.
- Your infrared sauna will ship within 1-2 business days of receiving your order and payment authorization.
- Sauna For Home is not responsible for any damages to any person or property during the process of delivery.
Please respond to your Sauna For Home Receipt Email if you have special shipping or delivery requirements.
A signature will be required at delivery. Please inspect the cartons for ANY possible damage, NOTATING the delivery receipt with any packaging damage or wear and tear prior to signing your delivery receipt.
If your sauna does not arrive as shown in the above picture, please inspect the cartons for damage and immediately call Sauna For Home and write BROKEN PALLET on the delivery receipt.
YOU MUST OPEN THE SAUNA BOXES AND REPORT ANY HIDDEN DAMAGE TO SAUNA FOR HOME WITH PICTURES WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR SHIPMENT.
If you have any questions at all during the delivery or assembly process, please call Sauna For Home. 1-817-730-6197
Items delivered differently than ordered are eligible for a free replacement according to the correct product.
Returns must occur within 30 days of purchase and must be unopened. All opened merchandise is subject to Sauna For Home’s approval. The Buyer is responsible for return shipping, and a restocking fee of up to 40%.
Traditionally, manufacturers offer a 3-year limited warranty on all sauna products against defects in material and workmanship for the wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics.
If you think a part might be defective simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do note that shipping & handling charges are your responsibility as is insuring any parts are shipped or returned.
Warranties differ by brand, so please contact us for specific questions.
Sauna For Home is happy to offer customers the ability to pay in monthly installments thanks to PayPal. Just select PayPal at checkout and follow the guide.