Bring the spa home with this beautiful, two-person, FAR infrared sauna. (6) carbon heaters are strategically placed to provide maximum warmth and relaxation.
Drift away to the sound of your favorite music by connecting your phone or mp3 player to the integrated sound system. This luxurious sauna’s full-spectrum, color therapy, lighting system adds another calming feature to this restorative sanctuary.
Dual LED control panels allow for easy control from inside or outside this sauna room. A towel hook, magazine rack, and (2) backrests complete the ultimate, at-home sauna experience.
- Backed by CE, CETL, RoHS and ISO 9001 certifications: internationally-recognized seals of quality, safety, and professional manufacturing
- Canadian hemlock construction insulates and resists scratching
- (6) low-EMF, carbon infrared heaters; 1725 watts; operates up to 140 degrees F
- Chromotherapy lighting system
- Integrated sound system with CD player with AUX input and radio
- Adjustable roof vents bring in outside air; oxygen ionizer purifies the air
- Dual interior and exterior LED control panels
- Bronze-tinted, tempered glass
- Requires 120V / 15A power
- Seats up to two adults
- 7-year limited warranty on wood structure; 5-year heating and electronics; 1-year radio
Shipping and Returns
Please note some exceptions apply to the information below.
Get It Delivered
Shipping times vary from product to product, but shipping times are generally within 7-14 days. Please call us to find the exact shipping time for your desired product to your location.
Standard Shipping on orders over $300: Free Shipping on items under $300: Flat rate of $20
Infrared Sauna Shipping
How does Sauna For Home ship my sauna?
All Sauna For Home orders are shipped FREE in the Continental USA with FREE Lift Gate Service. The standard procedure is to ship your infrared sauna within 24 – 48 hours of receiving your order and payment authorization. All special delivery requirements will incur an additional fee.
Please call us if you have any special shipping instructions:
How does delivery work?
- You may schedule your sauna to arrive any time after the standard 7-21 day delivery schedule.
- Our partners use state-of-the-art packaging to ensure the safe arrival of your sauna. Your sauna will arrive in 2-5 boxes shrink-wrapped, strapped, and palletized to protect the sauna from freight damage.
- The Shipping Carrier will call you to schedule an appointment time, often between the hours 8 am-12:00 pm or 12:00 pm-6:00 pm Monday through Friday, when the sauna arrives at your local terminal.
- Once your sauna is at your local terminal, you have 3 business days to accept delivery. Each additional day will incur a $100/day storage fee.
- The delivery truck will be equipped with a lift gate and pallet jack to facilitate pallet removal for curbside delivery.
- Your infrared sauna will ship within 1-2 business days of receiving your order and payment authorization.
- Sauna For Home is not responsible for any damages to any person or property during the process of delivery.
Please respond to your Sauna For Home Receipt Email if you have special shipping or delivery requirements.
A signature will be required at delivery. Please inspect the cartons for ANY possible damage, NOTATING the delivery receipt with any packaging damage or wear and tear prior to signing your delivery receipt.
If your sauna does not arrive as shown in the above picture, please inspect the cartons for damage and immediately call Sauna For Home and write BROKEN PALLET on the delivery receipt.
YOU MUST OPEN THE SAUNA BOXES AND REPORT ANY HIDDEN DAMAGE TO SAUNA FOR HOME WITH PICTURES WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR SHIPMENT.
If you have any questions at all during the delivery or assembly process, please call Sauna For Home. 1-817-730-6197
Items delivered differently than ordered are eligible for a free replacement according to the correct product.
Returns must occur within 30 days of purchase and must be unopened. All opened merchandise is subject to Sauna For Home’s approval. The Buyer is responsible for return shipping, and a restocking fee of up to 40%.
Traditionally, manufacturers offer a 3-year limited warranty on all sauna products against defects in material and workmanship for the wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics.
If you think a part might be defective simply contact us at [email protected]. Please do note that shipping & handling charges are your responsibility as is insuring any parts are shipped or returned.
Warranties differ by brand, so please contact us for specific questions.