The Majestic Sauna is easy to install, efficient to operate and maintain. The rich elegant looking cabinet is sure to complement the décor of any room in your home. Constructed from “A” grade Eco certified reforested Canadian Hemlock wood, this sauna features tongue and grove dual panel cabinetry and Blue Waves exclusive FAR Infrawave heat technology.
This combination of unique materials translates in a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, increases cabin temperature faster and requires less energy. Our exclusive healthy and safe Infrawave heat technology has been third party tested and proven to emit extremely low levels of EMF.
Designed to warm the body directly, not the air. The Infrawave Carbon heating panels are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and produce long wave FAR infrared heat. The long infrared waves penetrate 40% deeper into your body and will deliver the health benefits you deserve.
This sauna comfortably seats 1-2 people on the extra deep bench that runs along the back wall of the sauna. Proudly backed by CE, CETL, RoHS and ISO 9001 certifications, internationally-recognized seals of quality, safety, and professional manufacturing. 7-Year warranty on wood structure, 5-year warranty on heating elements and electrical; 1-Year warranty on radio.
- 5 energy efficient Infrawave FAR carbon heaters (1230 watts) that produce wavelengths from 5-12 microns which are most beneficial to the human body
- Constructed from “A” grade premium solid Hemlock wood with tongue and groove joinery and a quick clasp buckle assembly system
- Convenient fingertip interior and exterior LED control pads for easy to adjust settings
- Chromotherapy 8-color health and healing light promotes relaxation
- Features built-in recessed interior reading lights, bronze tinted tempered glass door, comfort fit back rest, and brushed stainless steel door handle
- Fresh air ventilation with adjustable ceiling vent and floor vent for added circulation
- FM stereo with CD player and MP3 auxiliary connection with 2 speakers and pre amp
- Requires standard 120v/15amp power and the UL approved plug will fit right into your standard home electric outlet
Shipping and Returns
Please note some exceptions apply to the information below.
Get It Delivered
Shipping times vary from product to product, but shipping times are generally within 7-14 days. Please call us to find the exact shipping time for your desired product to your location.
Standard Shipping on orders over $300: Free Shipping on items under $300: Flat rate of $20
Infrared Sauna Shipping
How does Sauna For Home ship my sauna?
All Sauna For Home orders are shipped FREE in the Continental USA with FREE Lift Gate Service. The standard procedure is to ship your infrared sauna within 24 – 48 hours of receiving your order and payment authorization. All special delivery requirements will incur an additional fee.
Please call us if you have any special shipping instructions:
How does delivery work?
- You may schedule your sauna to arrive any time after the standard 7-21 day delivery schedule.
- Our partners use state-of-the-art packaging to ensure the safe arrival of your sauna. Your sauna will arrive in 2-5 boxes shrink-wrapped, strapped, and palletized to protect the sauna from freight damage.
- The Shipping Carrier will call you to schedule an appointment time, often between the hours 8 am-12:00 pm or 12:00 pm-6:00 pm Monday through Friday, when the sauna arrives at your local terminal.
- Once your sauna is at your local terminal, you have 3 business days to accept delivery. Each additional day will incur a $100/day storage fee.
- The delivery truck will be equipped with a lift gate and pallet jack to facilitate pallet removal for curbside delivery.
- Your infrared sauna will ship within 1-2 business days of receiving your order and payment authorization.
- Sauna For Home is not responsible for any damages to any person or property during the process of delivery.
Please respond to your Sauna For Home Receipt Email if you have special shipping or delivery requirements.
A signature will be required at delivery. Please inspect the cartons for ANY possible damage, NOTATING the delivery receipt with any packaging damage or wear and tear prior to signing your delivery receipt.
If your sauna does not arrive as shown in the above picture, please inspect the cartons for damage and immediately call Sauna For Home and write BROKEN PALLET on the delivery receipt.
YOU MUST OPEN THE SAUNA BOXES AND REPORT ANY HIDDEN DAMAGE TO SAUNA FOR HOME WITH PICTURES WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR SHIPMENT.
If you have any questions at all during the delivery or assembly process, please call Sauna For Home. 1-817-730-6197
Items delivered differently than ordered are eligible for a free replacement according to the correct product.
Returns must occur within 30 days of purchase and must be unopened. All opened merchandise is subject to Sauna For Home’s approval. The Buyer is responsible for return shipping, and a restocking fee of up to 40%.
Traditionally, manufacturers offer a 3-year limited warranty on all sauna products against defects in material and workmanship for the wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics.
If you think a part might be defective simply contact us at email@example.com. Please do note that shipping & handling charges are your responsibility as is insuring any parts are shipped or returned.
Warranties differ by brand, so please contact us for specific questions.
Sauna For Home is happy to offer customers the ability to pay in monthly installments thanks to PayPal. Just select PayPal at checkout and follow the guide.