Dynamic Saunas bring healthy living and longevity to the privacy of your home cost-effectively. Modern technology and energy efficiency in infrared carbon heating panels allow beneficial penetrating infrared waves to remove body toxins, increase blood circulation, ease pain from sore muscles or aching joints, burn calories, and improve skin tone among other benefits.
Dynamic Saunas are constructed with the environment in mind which accounts for our efforts in using Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood. Our sauna walls are double-paneled and constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. The walls on Dynamic Saunas measure more than 6mm on each side while our competitors average 4mm or less. The wood plank inner frames on Better Life Saunas measure more than 1.13 inches in thickness versus less than .9 inches for other importing manufacturers. This all translates to a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster, and wastes less energy.
Dynamic Saunas 6 Person model offers 15 PureTech™ Near Zero EMF FAR infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels (including an industry-leading foot heater) that produce a wider, softer heat that is evenly distributed throughout the sauna. Our infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panel heaters are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Unlike ceramic heaters, you will never have to replace our Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels. Dynamic Saunas Carbon Energy Efficient panels also heat up 30% faster than saunas equipped with ceramic panels and 100% faster than rock and water steam saunas.
Unlike traditional rock and water saunas (which heat at or over 200 degrees and do not penetrate your skin), Dynamic Saunas operate at a much lower and safer 130 Fahrenheit. In fact, Dynamic Saunas operate most effectively at 120 Fahrenheit thus allowing you to enjoy the sauna longer and maximize all potential health benefits.
Dynamic Saunas 6-person sauna is designed for ease of use and is an outstanding value. Assembly is a snap and takes less than 1 hour. Enjoy the convenience of operating Dynamic Saunas with our dual (interior and exterior) soft touch control panel and LED display featuring sauna temperature and time functions. Play your favorite music through the sauna’s built-in FM CD DVD Radio with SD, USB, and MP3 auxiliary connection with speakers. Watch your favorite movies with a built-in 15” drop-down monitor.
The sauna plugs into two dedicated 20 amp 110-volt outlets (please consult a certified electrician for replacing a 15 amp dedicated receptacle with two approved 20 amp dedicated receptacles). Better Life Saunas may be installed on carpet and at any indoor location including the basement, garage, master bath or walk in closet. Our sauna would be a beautiful and worthwhile addition to any fitness room.
See and feel the difference today with Sauna For Home!
- 15 PureTech™ Near Zero EMF FAR Infrared Carbon Heating Panels
- Full 6-person capacity
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- 6mm Interior and Exterior wood planks with a 1.13 inch inner frame
- Clear Tempered glass door and side windows
- Interior Chromotherapy Color Lighting System
- Interior & exterior LED control panel
- Built-in FM-CD radio with Bluetooth, MP3 auxiliary, and speakers
- Electrical Service: (Requires 2) 110V/20amp dedicated receptacle (Please consult a certified electrician)
- Indoor Use Only.
View Product Manual
Shipping and Returns
Please note some exceptions apply to the information below.
Get It Delivered
Shipping times vary from product to product, but shipping times are generally within 7-14 days. Please call us to find the exact shipping time for your desired product to your location.
Standard Shipping on orders over $300: Free Shipping on items under $300: Flat rate of $20
Infrared Sauna Shipping
How does Sauna For Home ship my sauna?
All Sauna For Home orders are shipped FREE in the Continental USA with FREE Lift Gate Service. The standard procedure is to ship your infrared sauna within 24 – 48 hours of receiving your order and payment authorization. All special delivery requirements will incur an additional fee.
Please call us if you have any special shipping instructions:
How does delivery work?
- You may schedule your sauna to arrive any time after the standard 7-21 day delivery schedule.
- Our partners use state-of-the-art packaging to ensure the safe arrival of your sauna. Your sauna will arrive in 2-5 boxes shrink-wrapped, strapped, and palletized to protect the sauna from freight damage.
- The Shipping Carrier will call you to schedule an appointment time, often between the hours 8 am-12:00 pm or 12:00 pm-6:00 pm Monday through Friday, when the sauna arrives at your local terminal.
- Once your sauna is at your local terminal, you have 3 business days to accept delivery. Each additional day will incur a $100/day storage fee.
- The delivery truck will be equipped with a lift gate and pallet jack to facilitate pallet removal for curbside delivery.
- Your infrared sauna will ship within 1-2 business days of receiving your order and payment authorization.
- Sauna For Home is not responsible for any damages to any person or property during the process of delivery.
Please respond to your Sauna For Home Receipt Email if you have special shipping or delivery requirements.
A signature will be required at delivery. Please inspect the cartons for ANY possible damage, NOTATING the delivery receipt with any packaging damage or wear and tear prior to signing your delivery receipt.
If your sauna does not arrive as shown in the above picture, please inspect the cartons for damage and immediately call Sauna For Home and write BROKEN PALLET on the delivery receipt.
YOU MUST OPEN THE SAUNA BOXES AND REPORT ANY HIDDEN DAMAGE TO SAUNA FOR HOME WITH PICTURES WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR SHIPMENT.
If you have any questions at all during the delivery or assembly process, please call Sauna For Home. 1-817-730-6197
Items delivered differently than ordered are eligible for a free replacement according to the correct product.
Returns must occur within 30 days of purchase and must be unopened. All opened merchandise is subject to Sauna For Home’s approval. The Buyer is responsible for return shipping, and a restocking fee of up to 40%.
Traditionally, manufacturers offer a 3-year limited warranty on all sauna products against defects in material and workmanship for the wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics.
If you think a part might be defective simply contact us at email@example.com. Please do note that shipping & handling charges are your responsibility as is insuring any parts are shipped or returned.
Warranties differ by brand, so please contact us for specific questions.
Sauna For Home is happy to offer customers the ability to pay in monthly installments thanks to PayPal. Just select PayPal at checkout and follow the guide.